NETWORK SECURITY * SSL VPN * ANTI-VIRUS * ANTI-SPAM * BACKUP & RECOVERY * ENDPOINT SECURITY * CENTRAL MANAGEMENT
Every day, malware, spyware, and real-time applications like SonicWall IPS become more sophisticated and now have the ability to circle the entire globe in a matter of minutes.
Many threats are blended, originating from multiple sources over many different protocols, operating at multiple layers, over multiple protocols, delivered via IM, P2P, file sharing, games, or harmless-looking utility programs, and bypassing traditional client-based solutions.
TODAY’S COMPLEX THREATS REQUIRE A SOLUTION BEYOND REGULAR ANTI-VIRUS TECHNOLOGY.
SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware features a deep packet inspection (DPI) engine that inspects all e-mail, Web, file transfer, and other stream-based protocols, as well as real-time applications such as IM and P2P for total application and threat control.
Unlike other solutions, SonicWALL DPI analyzes all files in real time—regardless of file size or compression—and generates proactive alerts that notify administrators whenever a threat is detected.
SonicWALL prevents day-zero attacks with dynamically-updated databases and an extensive list of virus and malware signatures.
SonicWALL blocks spyware at the gateway with anti-spyware technology that prevents users from downloading spyware in the first place. In addition, it prevents the auto-installation of ActiveX components (one of the most common sources of spyware) and stops any existing spyware programs from communicating with their hosts.
Contact BeSecure Networks to set up a Live Webinar or On-Site Demo, SonicWALL is an absolute must for any organization.
SONICWALL NETWORK SECURITY – BENEFITS
- Network Security – Essential to an intelligent and highly adaptive security system, SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewalls offer superior protection and, unlike competitive offerings, massively scale to extend state-of-the-art security to growing and distributed enterprise networks. SonicWALL security appliances can also be deployed as Unified Threat Management firewalls.
- Anti-Spam & Email Security – Many anti-spam protection solutions are cumbersome to manage and inflexible to use, resulting in frustrated users and a higher-than-expected cost of ownership. SonicWALL® Email Security solutions are different, as they employ a variety of proven and patented technology designed to block spam and other threats effectively, easily, and economically.
- Endpoint Security – Every day, sophisticated new viruses, spyware, spam, and phishing threats emerge to threaten endpoints such as network servers, desktops, and laptops. Professional hackers are constantly looking to steal valuable data and disrupt business networks. SonicWALL® Endpoint Security offers two award-winning, comprehensive threat protection solutions.
- SSL VPN Secure Remote Access – Today, your office is where you are. That’s why SonicWALL® Secure Remote Access (SRA) Series offers SSL VPN access to mission-critical resources from virtually any endpoint—including desktops, laptops, PDAs, and smartphones. There’s a scalable remote access solution for every organization—from the smallest business to the largest global enterprise.
- Backup & Recovery – SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection (CDP) Series enables your business to preserve, replicate, archive, govern, and restore data with ease. New and advanced features streamline backup operations and manage information assets efficiently and intelligently.
- Centralized Management & Reporting – SonicWALL’s management and reporting solutions provide a comprehensive architecture for centrally creating and managing security policies, providing real-time monitoring, and delivering intuitive reports. Whether your organization is a small- or medium-sized business, a distributed enterprise, or a managed service provider, we have a solution for you.
SONICWALL – LIVE DEMO SITE
One of only a few companies that let you play around and test-drive their software in a live demo environment. The site has six different categories of products to examine, including firewalls, backups, remote access, and email security.
SonicWall Live Demo Site – We are happy to come on-site and go through this demo with you and explain how it will integrate into your current network and details of the benefits and protection only SonicWALL can provide.