Our clients use iDrive for Cloud Storage and Automatic Data Backup of all their files and folders. One plan for Unlimited Servers & PCs.
HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, and SEC / FINRA are Compliant with 256-bit AES encryption along with many other benefits at a very low cost.
SOLUTIONS FOR SHAREPOINT, ONEDRIVE, EMAIL, CALENDAR, AND LEGAL HOLD – CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR
- PC, MAC & Servers automatic backup of your data uses iDrive Multiple Device Backup…
- Endpoint Cloud Backup (Files and Images) including Android & iOS devices. Photo, Video, Contacts, Calendar, SMS data use iDrive 360…
- Bare Metal Recovery including VMware, Virtual Machines, Network Shares, Servers used iDrive BMR…
If you are recycling old equipment and are worried about your business data we can make sure that your hard drive disks and data are wiped completely and securely as well.
The average cost of a data breach can bankrupt a company instantly and we have all seen the examples over and over again on the news. Mostly from hardware failure but more and more from a security flaw and/or cyber-attack, the problem is only getting worse.
Read about where NASA sells shuttle PCs without wiping the secret data!
Please, don’t be a statistic. BeSecure Networks takes security very seriously and we work hard to make sure you never have this problem. We have plenty of options for both on & off-site back-up. Both are important but ultimately they all depend on your need and company size. We will go over these options during our initial consultation.
Data Back-Up is very important. Just look at the facts below for small businesses that have not had a Back-Up or Disaster Recovery Plan in place…
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THESE STATISTICS ON DATA LOSS:
- 40% of Small and Medium Sized Businesses don’t back up their data
- 32% of data loss is caused by human error (some studies say as high as 50%) 31% of PC users have lost all of their PC files to events beyond their control
- 34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape backup failures.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster.
- 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
- American businesses lost more than $150 billion as a result of viruses
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive. (Strategic Research Institute)
- Every week at least 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States.
- 60% of all data is held on PC desktops and laptops
- 1 in 5 computers suffer a fatal hard drive crash during their lifetime
- A hard drive crashes every 15 seconds and over 2,000 laptops are stolen every day
ABOVE ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN FROM THE LOSS OF YOUR COMPUTER DATA!
Natural Disasters of any kind can strike at any time. This is why off-site backup is so important. With a “Cloud” type solution from BeSecure Networks, your data is secure and will never be lost.
Server or Computer Crashed? Don’t worry, we can most likely recover your data and restore you to where it was before the crash. Give us a call and let us know what happened, and we will let you know what is the best next step.
We are here to help and we understand that the thought of losing your data can be devastating. Don’t worry, this happens all the time… give us a call and we will show you peace of mind, right now, today!
CLEARING, PURGING & DESTROY HARD DRIVES
Data Remanence is the residual representation of data that remains even after attempts have been made to remove or erase the data. This residue may result from data being left intact by a nominal file deletion operation, by reformatting of storage media that does not remove data previously written to the media, or through physical properties of the storage medium that allow previously written data to be recovered.
Data remanence may make inadvertent disclosure of sensitive information possible, should the storage media be released into an uncontrolled environment (e.g., thrown in the trash, or given to a third party). Various techniques have been developed to counter data remanence.
Data Loss Risk, dispose of Hard DrivePlease give us a call so we can properly dispose of your old Hard Drives with sensitive information on them. BeSecure Networks is here to help, this information should never reach the wrong hands and it is no longer safe to roll the dice and think it won’t happen to your organization. Every company has sensitive data on its drives and even after this data has been deleted, it can be retrieved.
Deleted Data can often be Retrieved!
Tossing files into the computer’s trash bin and then emptying the trash deletes the record of the file, but not the data the file points to. Think of it as removing the labels from folders in a file cabinet: the folders and information in them still exist, even if retrieving the data now takes more time and effort.
THE SAME IS TRUE IF YOU REFORMAT A HARD DRIVE – IT IS STILL POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS TO RETRIEVE YOUR DATA! – PLEASE TAKE THIS FACT SERIOUSLY
The potential liability if sensitive data gets out easily justifies the cost.
If wiping the drive yourself, use a utility tool that overwrites every sector of the hard drive with binary 1s and 0s. Tools that meet government security standards overwrite each sector multiple times for added protection. Windows and Linux users can download Darick’s Boot and Nuke (DBAN), which is free. Other products for Windows include cyberCide, KillDisk, WipeDrive, and DataEraser. They are all fairly inexpensive.
For Mac OS X 10.4 installed, you can use Disk Utility’s secure erase options.
*** Don’t forget that other storage devices such as USB flash drives, iPods, Tablets, & Mobile Devices can also contain private and sensitive information.