QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
Looking for a hosting partner that provides fast, reliable solutions with no latency? QuickBooks Hosting with Citrix XenApp 6.0, the fastest, most reliable platform on the market. Up to 3x faster than other solutions!
Whether you’re looking to host Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, our QuickBooks Hosting solutions deliver the full desktop versions and even most of the 3rd party applications for QuickBooks®!
Peachtree, QuickBooks, Act! CRM, Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010, and Fishbowl Inventory are just a sample of the applications we can host.
How it works
- - Provide you a cost effective solution with the service, speed, and reliability you expect.
- - Our solutions offer anytime access to your accounting data, from anywhere. QuickBooks - Hosting is the ideal solution not only for PC users but for Mac users too!
- - Host QuickBooks alone or our full virtual office, including MS Office.
- - Add users and new clients with ease as needed, all for a simple low monthly fee.
Benefits of a Hosted Quickbooks Solutions
- Moving to the cloud or a QuickBooks Hosting solution may seem complicated and overwhelming. But in reality, the bottom line is simple; we move your QuickBooks software and data from your server to our server in our data center. You access the server and your data on your terms from any computer with an Internet connection. We manage your data security and make sure it is continuously backed up, we update and upgrade your software as needed, and we provide our support desk as a resource you can turn to when you need us.
- Utilizes the Citrix XenApp 6.0 platform, virtualizing most any desktop applications and giving you anytime/anywhere access to your data. It provides our customers access to servers housed in a completely redundant, enterprise-class data center at a cost that is simply not realistic to duplicate on their own: a Fortune 500 IT Infrastructure at a realistic cost.
- Allows an organization to move their IT cost into a fixed monthly category that can be more accurately forecasted for budgeting. Above all else, we provide daily data backup as a scheduled managed task that creates crucial redundancy for mission-critical data most organizations mistakenly put off or ignore.
- Application Service Provider (ASP) with a focus on hosted virtual desktop solutions. We use the Citrix XenApp 6.0 platform, delivered from HP Blade servers that are co-located in a SAS 70 Type II data center. Most Windows-based software applications are hosted, using the customer's existing licensing. HarborCloud solutions target start-ups, small businesses and various professional practices, including accounting professionals.
- QuickBooks software updates and upgrades (as you purchase new licensing or upgrade), as well as provides first level technical support to our clients. Our solutions provide scalability, flexibility, and simplicity that are turnkey solutions, allowing our customers to leverage our infrastructure and cut their costs.
QuickBooks Hosting has been accepted as a comfortable and acceptable alternative to the costly expense of building and maintaining IT infrastructure. QuickBooks Hosting solutions offer the ability to outsource the headache associated with traditional in-house servers and increase the company’s bottom line. The cloud model also has a direct impact on accounting professionals, giving them access to their clients' data on their terms, eliminating the need to wait on their clients. This not only increases the productivity for the accountant, but simplifies the client's world too.
- Security is an important consideration when choosing a hosting provider for your software and data. It is important to remember how much more robust, secure, and redundant network is compared to what you can deploy on your own. The magic starts by giving you the ability to leverage the use of an Enterprise HP Blade Server system that is housed in a SAS 70 data center; the cost to duplicate this for simply one business is not financially realistic.
- Our servers, switches, power supplies, and cooling supplies are all redundant. Our data center facility has biometric and key card access, redundant internet connections and routes, diesel backup generators, fire suppression, Hot Aisle – Cold Aisle cooling, and multiple UPS systems to provide conditioned power to our servers. Our technology platform, Citrix XenApp 6.0, offers the latest in secure technology with user authentication, single sign on, and SSL session encryption. Your software and data are housed on servers in our secure data center and your data is backed up daily and stored for future access.
- Utilizes extensive firewalls to protect the network against intrusion. Citrix XenApp supplies 128 bit encryption technology to protect client connections to the data center.